Based out of Los Angeles, Peter Kagawa is a graphic designer and graduate of Loyola Marymount University. Peter's primary areas of focus are graphic design, illustrations, branding and marketing. Peter's imaginative style combined with a wide range of formal design skills and knowledge have given him an explorative and disciplined design approach. He utilizes both traditional or digital design mediums to effectively communicate messages in concise and creative ways.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Aside from having a sensational interest in design and the arts
- I relish in the outdoor lifestyle. Having grown up in Hawaii
- I had the privilege of being near the surf and hilly terrain to pursue skating. Snowboarding soon followed after residing in Colorado and then Los Angeles. I've discovered that skating and surfing befits one to keep his youth
- drive and balanced lifestyle.
- -American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) -Ronald McDonald House Volunteer Services