Analytical Marketing Manager skilled in strategic planning, customer-centric marketing strategy, and digital marketing. Ten years of experience in B2C and B2B marketing in various industries, including high tech (HP and Verizon), following two Master’s degrees. Proven track record of developing segmented marketing strategy and multi-channel campaigns. Proficient in brand positioning and content optimization throughout the full customer lifecycle. Avid cyclist (road and mountain), runner and competitive triathlete especially interested in lifestyle and endurance industries.
Increased responsibility to achieve leadership excellence, personal growth, and creative fulfillment.
- Strategic planning, customer-centric marketing strategy, data analytics (set and measure KPI, forecast ROI).
- Brand creation and positioning, inbound marketing, lead generation and nurturing, lifecycle management.
- Digital marketing: triggered marketing automation, SEO and SEM, CPM/CPC/CPA display, social media, email marketing (dynamic content), A/B testing and optimization.
- Budget management, media planning, project management, event organization, copywriting.
- Cross-functional collaboration (e.g. Sales), negotiation.