I have a passion for artistic and technical excellence in the fashion apparel and infant toddler accessories environment with an intense commitment to deliver the highest quality product. I can bring to your art department a calm, collective personality with time management and organizational skills. I am fast and efficient and have the ability to use all available resources to get the job done.
• 12 years of experience in apparel and product design with nationally or internationally recognized retailers and brands.
• Highly Creative with an excellent understanding of garment construction, fit and finishes.
• Knowledge of knit fabric construction with an emphasis in draping.
• Computer proficiency in Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional; Microsoft Office; Product Data Management (PDM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
• Create and manage line sheets, tech packs, technical sketches, and look ibooks.
• Knowledge of fabric and trim sourcing.
• Knowledge of screen printing techniques, separations, and pantone colorways.
• Demonstrated understanding of apparel graphics and pattern repeats.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proven time/project management skills.
• Sophisticated organizational skills and ability to multi task.
• Adaptable in a fast paced, high growth work environment.
Action speaks louder than words and if you decide to employ me as a designer/technical designer, you will witness that I meant every word I said. Professional and knowledgeable staff are a great asset to any organization and I assure you that you will not regret hiring me if you choose to do so. Should you wish to schedule an interview, I can be reached at (562) 201-7541. My email address is [email protected]
Online portfolio: http://styleportfolios.com/portfolio/jeniatahmasebi/