Novel Fashion Designer. Experienced Visual Merchandiser. Technically Trained Patternmaker. As a young designer, you can usually find me sketching my latest inspiration, exploring the web for the latest trends, or working on one of many personal side projects. My work is inspired by the beauty that can be found in everyday life, and in turn my style is vibrant, eclectic, free spirited and a little bit vintage. I am recent graduate from the University of Delaware with a Bachelors of Science in Apparel Design who's interested in fashion design and trend forecasting, especially for ready-to-wear women's clothing. Currently I'm looking to secure a design or trend forecasting position in the fashion industry to gain hands-on experience, enrich my design and technical skills, and become a more versatile designer.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I have always had a sincere love for all things fashion
- enjoy going on runs around campus
- catching up with friends over tea
- and adore listening to new music. I like creating fashion illustrations
- technical designs
- and playing around on photoshop.
- no sports
- no groups