Managed marketing team for credit union with over five hundred million in assets and over 70,000 members nationwide. Responsible for corporate brand including all marketing campaigns, ads, brochures and collateral through digital, social media and traditional marketing channels. Utilized project management tools to manage schedules ensuring all deadlines were met. Managed three person marketing team including marketing manager, graphic designer and marketing specialist. Oversee processes and provide guidance and direction to improve optimization. Company spokesman for all external communications. Prepared and managed budgets and developed quarterly forecasting. Conceptualized collateral and executed winning promotions and campaigns.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Board director & chairman of the building committee at Brea Baptist Church (2004 - 2006
- 2008 - 2010) Restored 1966 Ford Thunderbird
- Board director in charge of fundraising & sponsors for Placentia Little League baseball (2013 - present) Manager and coach for Placentia Little League baseball (2005 - present)
- Director for Brea Boys & Girls Clubs/Brea Baptist Church annual golf tournament fundraiser event (2004-2008) ACCU’s Snow Day. Free event for the community with Santa
- petting zoo
- food & 50 tons of snow (2010-2013)