14 years experience building a men's and women's fashion/accessories line from the ground up and performing at one time or another, every job within that company, then hiring and training a team to do the same. My specialty is creating brand identity and Creative Direction/consulting on all levels. I can also sell Jesus a set of nails and a cross, so I'm open to lead sales position, if the fit is right. I thrive being part of a creative team! please visit my website for more info. www.corey-parks.weebly.com
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Cutting edge brands and quality products(its all in the details). creating brands based on a "lifestyle"
- working with creative teams and building things from the ground up(or reworking something you have already got
- thats NOT working)being a part of a team that does exceptional innovative things in their prospective field
- creative visualization and manifesting the highest possible outcome for everyone involved and helping the people around me to do the same. I believe deliberate co-creation is the fastest way to an abundant and successful business
- my brother is ex- NBA basketball player Cherokee Parks
- so obviously a lifetime of the Basketball world.
- I was married to pro skateboarder Duane Peters for 10 years and we have a child together. I have been very involved in everything ASR and worked on many projects in this field before branching off into more high fashion and starting my own line. Im also a grammy nominated musician of 20 years and am still very tied into music.