Summary: Highly motivated entrepreneur and visionary with a high-level understanding of how to succeed in fast-paced environments. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong desire to create customer satisfaction. Core Competencies: Extensive knowledge in inside and outside sales, business development, and marketing. Extensive knowledge of B2B consultative selling to C-level executives. Extensive knowledge in digital and print media marketing, finance and investments, and customer retention and acquisition.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Technology: Proficient in Microsoft Word
- and Adobe. Other Experience: Print media sales for family magazine
- Contractor News and Views Property Manager for multi-unit family property
- C Street Manor LP Retail Associate for wine and cigar shop
- Liquor Tobacco and Gifts Interests: Surfing
- Fine Dining.
- and Golf
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity Alumni Relations Chair Facilitated alumni and chapter events Implemented and coordinated fundraising campaigns Fostered and maintained positive relationships with alumni and housing board Kappa Sigma Fraternity Philanthropy Committee Organized benefit concert with the Keep-A-Breast Foundation that raised $25
- 000 Solicited and acquired sponsorships from Marriott Hotels and Rockstar Energy Drink Negotiated contracts with talent agencies and the Fox Theatre Venue