When it comes to all things fashion and beauty, I am an enthusiast to the point of obsessed—I am always up-to-the-minute on the latest everything, from high fashion to indie designers and burgeoning trends. I have eight years experience in the field of professional editing and writing, a major part of which is to conceptualize, proofread, fact-check, copyedit, and produce editorial content on a daily basis (to date, I have been published more than a thousand times). I am an extremely creative, hard-working person and am excellent at multi-tasking, taking the initiative, and working seamlessly within a team. I am also a proven leader, able to manage a team fairly and efficiently. In addition to working with nationwide companies and heavy-production publications, I spend my weekends as a freelance makeup artist and beauty blogger. I have also worked with high-powered agencies to produce email blasts and billboard ads for clients such as Disney and Verizon. I have phenomenal communication skills and I am exceedingly detail oriented. It is no problem for me to juggle multiple tasks; I am most at home in a fast-paced environment and work very well under pressure. I have an extremely strong work ethic and learn very quickly with minor training. Should you consider me for this position, I would be an incredibly successful and efficient member of the Too Faced team. Not to mention the fact it would literally make my dreams come true.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love the artistry that makeup allows
- and the free-spirited frivolity of it all. Ever since I was a child
- I've carried at least six different lip glosses in my purse. I spend my weekends as a makeup artist
- working anywhere from fashion shows at LA Fashion Week to prom parties. My weekdays are spent as an editor and writer where
- to date
- I've been published more than a thousand times. In my free time
- I love to cook—Southern food is my favorite. I collect tea cups and loose gemstones. Born and raised in Southern California
- I believe the key to happiness is to live by the water. And always order that second glass of champagne.
- no sports
- no groups