Student Athlete at California State University Sacramento
Currently: Student Athlete at California State University Sacramento Track and Cross Country
Location: Sacramento CAShare profile
I am currently completing my Nutrition Bachelors degree at Sacramento State while taking business marketing courses to expand outside of my focused area of health and nutrition courses. I have been surrounded by a nutrition and fitness lifestyle all throughout my college career. I want to continue to incorporate my passion for sports and nutrition after I graduate as well as continuing to further my education and professional career in areas varying from sports marketing to healthcare and nutrition.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- biking. Triathlons and marathons once I am finished competing at the college level of Track and Field
- would like to do Iron Mans. I love reading about health and nutrition
- and cooking new and healthy meals. Running and active wear
- from shoes to accessories
- I love running clothes and equipment that helps to better my training and recovery as an athlete myself. Prefer to be outside as much as I can
- next to a beach with a nice cup of coffee.
- Track and Field would be my number one. Love to watch baseball. I surround myself by some form of
- NCAA DIV 1 Track and Cross Country Team California State University Sacramento