3400 Sacramento Street Apt. 10
San Francisco, CA 94118
Facebook (Contracted by ProUnlimited) 6/2015 – 4/2017
Client Solutions Manager – Account Manager Silicon Valley, CA
• Manage delivery and revenue recognition for accounts on Facebook/Instagram; SMB to Tier A+.
• In-depth analysis of Ads Manager reporting to provide platform efficiency on media campaigns, optimization through targeting, bid, budget, creative relevancy and placement.
• Inform clients of Alpha and Beta opportunities for new products.
• High-level understanding of Facebook/Instagram ad product’s objectives on desktop and mobile.
• Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners through on site meetings, entertainment, client visits, and day-to-day communication.
• Clients/Verticals: Tech/TELCO, Health/Pharma, and CPG
Social Media Freelance for Dean Karnazes 7/2015 - Present
Freelance Marketing San Francisco, CA
• Managing Facebook (129K followers), Instagram (32K Followers) and Twitter (46K Followers).
• Lead on content creation and support with public appearances (races, book signings).
Trademotion Inc. 10/2013 – 3/2015
Account Manager San Diego, CA
• Point of contact for 800 tier A and A+ accounts from sign-on through life of account on platform.
• Monthly reporting on best practices and performance on websites and eBay to maximize ROI.
• Developed pricing strategy with inventories to increase sales on a monthly basis.
Sales Representative 4/2013 – 10/2013
• Pursued new business through cold calling and new market analysis in central territory of U.S.
• Set up and executed product presentations with client executives and representatives.
• Accounted for 25% of new sales in Q2 2013.
Kimpton Hotels 1/2008 - 1/2009
Reservation Coordinator San Francisco, CA
• Managed individual and corporate reservations received via telephone and e-mail.
• Handled all rate adjustments resulting from special offers and specific promotions.
• Led in-house customer service for clients, consistently recognized for superior customer service.
San Francisco State University 2008 -2012
Bachelor of Science in Business, Concentration in Financial Services
Spanish (Native), English (Fluent), German (Proficient).
Triathlons (10 years competing in Olympic distance, 70.3 Ironman, and Ironman distance), Sailing (ASA 101,103, 104, 118 certified), Scuba Diving (PADI Certified).