We own brands such as Silk, International Delight, Horizon Milk, Evian, Activia, Dannon, So Delicious, Oikos, Light & Fit, Danimals, So Delicious, Yo Crunch, Wallaby, Vega, STOK Cold Brew Coffee and Land of Lakes
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven leadership and team-building skills, coupled with the ability to communicate strongly
• Relationship development expertise that complements the ability to organize and implement business strategy to drive performance metrics and increase profitability and identify trends.
• Insightful problem solver with a proven ability to achieve and exceed all goals in a variety of environments
Danone North America, PBC. October 2017 – Present Irvine, CA
Sales Analyst – Albertsons/Safeway, – Colorado, Idaho, Washington, Oregon
• Support sales team through retailer promotional portals and Dannon proprietary system (CAS, SAP, Pulse) for demand planning.
• Run return on investment reports in order to determine which promotions brought in the most revenue.
• Create topline excel trackers to provide west/central accounts with category data from Neilson and IRI using pivot tables, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and nested formulas.
• Assit in developing and editing current planograms using JDA Space Planner to maximize category sales.
• Create category and sales PowerPoint presentations with data trends for the team utilize during customer meetings.
• Travel to meet with various customers in person in order to present category data and offer category support.
• Build EDLP and promotional contracts.
• Build and manage Retail Action Plan for instore execution.
Danone North America, PBC. July 2015 – October 2017 Irvine, CA
Sales Representative – Western Region, Hispanic Market(s) – Los Angeles and Long Beach Territory
• Market, control, and organize a territory of major predominantly Hispanic grocery chains, while ensuring 100% distribution.
• Account management of tier 2 customers through IRI data, AWSM, and sales trends to help build total sales volumes. • Work with a territory of over 35 direct accounts; translate and educate category brand growth into well-developed action plans geared towards current quarterly marketing objectives. • Execute action plans to grow sales volume through incremental retail marketing activities in the grocery chains.
• Secure large displays and coolers, pallet orders (i.e. Evian, full bunker displays)
• Build and maintain rapport with store and chain personnel in order to meet Dannon’s Key Performance Indicators.
• Call on 15 store retail chain (Big Saver), offering the lowest pricing of Unified accounts.
• Manage over 50 coolers in the Southern California area.
Herron Recruiting April 2014 – June 2015 San Diego, CA
Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical Recruiter • Talent Acquisition leader focused on full life cycle recruiting strategy within the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry.
• Sourced, screened, and qualified active candidates through coordination.
• Prospected new business development by contacting all managers, directors, and Vice Presidents.
Burger King, Corporation September 2012 – March 2014 Central California Territory, CA
Sales, Profit, & Operations Coach
• Counsel, advise and direct restaurant managers and staff to achieve superior operations in accordance with brand standards and action plans, generating increased sales and improved profitability.
• Identify training, technical, and marketing needs to improve results, using relationship management skills to lead managers and teams to adopt best operational and customer service practices.
• Train personnel on operational platform standards and system operations, and provide ongoing assessment of training needs.
• Engage in immediate problem resolution and/or short-term action plans to correct critical issues and escalate as necessary.
Bryn Neil International August 2011 – August 2012 Los Angeles, CA
• Sourced, interviewed, and placed contractor and director level positions by understanding the needs of both the candidate and the client – Generating over $150,000 in revenue in the first 8 months.
• Generated leads by identifying opportunities through conversations and social media sites.
Loyola Marymount University Los Angeles, CA
September 2007- May 2011
Received a Bachelor of Business Administration; Emphasis in Management
Computer skills: Pivot Tables, VLookUP, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, all Adobe programs, Search Engine Optimization, Google Adwords.
Extracurricular: Special Olympics Basketball and Softball coach. Paddle Boarding, Surfing, Hiking, Snowboarding, 2 Gold medals & Silver in the U.S. Open for Brazilian Jiu Jit Su and Mixed Martial Arts in 2007.