- SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS -
Expert in relationship development by influencing others without formal authority to organize and implement business strategies helping improve lagging, leading, & behavioral indicators. Developed a business acumen for analyzing data resulting in $12 million dollars excess of overall revenue growth target. Delivering 17% YoY topline growth. Reduced unmatched customer deductions by 40% while managing $82 million dollars in sales revenue through CPG sales operations and analytics results. Face to face buyer and account management experience. Expert in summarizing and presenting daily sales trends using business intelligence software to track 53 customers. Proficient dissecting & forecasting daily sales revenue data; baseline and promotional volume planning.
- CAREER HIGHLIGHTS -
• Responsible for identifying change in consumption trends during COVID via Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, Meijer, and Sam’s Club portal revenue data. Vetted current & past trends to correct against current and future forecasts. Adjusted regional account forecasting by cross correlation of portal revenue sales with regional grocery RMA.
• Tracked & analyzed all Food, Drug, Mass, Grocery, C-Store, Natural, International, and e-commerce channel daily orders. Identified and communicated any abnormal orders.
• Designed and implemented a PBI AR revenue deduction dashboard, gained cross functional department support & usage from 40+ employees, drastically lowering customer deductions.
• TDP Growth of +13% supporting 4 divisions of Albertsons in 2019.
• Led Danone’s partnership with Acosta’s direct retail team dedicated to the entire Danone North America portfolio. Resulting in 4.5% revenue growth over 4 teams dedicated to specific divisions of Safeway/Albertson’s.
• Added 32 new items and awarded category captaincy for Big Saver in 2018. Owned and maintained planogram for all 15 stores including resets working with 3rd party companies.