Heather Krug is an inspirational senior business leader with expertise in marketing, entertainment, celebrities, business development, consumer packaged goods, licensing, endurance fitness & sports.
Over the past several years Heather's been developing, negotiating and executing entertainment marketing partnerships with celebrities/influencers and companies in a diverse range of product categories. She is entrepreneurial-minded who thrives in creativity, leadership, brand building and maintaining strong client and media relationships.
Career highlights include:
• Media training the Most Interesting Man in the World for Dos Equis
• Meeting dozens of Olympic athletes on behalf of Wheaties
• Managing the media and nerves for unknown bands to perform live on the American Music Awards
• Working the red carpet for The Emmys, Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar parties and Grammys
• Planning numerous media stunts, building Bear Grylls Ventures, launching Bear Grylls Survival Academy and new TV shows, and jumping around mountain tops with Bear Grylls
• Standing on the finish of IRONMAN World Championship in Kona cheering in the fastest athletes and the oldest female athlete to make the midnight time cut-off
• Launching major technology innovations for the NFL
• Providing strategic counsel to ASICS LA Marathon and helped them win bid for 2016 Olympic Marathon trials
Heather leads by example and is someone who finds it hard to stay idle. She believes life begins at the end of your comfort zone. She has climbed Kilimanjaro (one of the seven summits) and is an ultra runner putting in many miles on the mountains all over California on the weekends. It’s her dedication to training and her drive to succeed that also play a role in how she conducts business.