• Graduated from Ryerson University, Bachelor Engineering, Dean’s List of Proficiency • Studied Finite Element Analysis using the ANSYS program at Ryerson and applied my training while working on projects at Arcon Engineering. • I was fortunate to be working for Arcon Engineering in at internship role, collaborating with fellow Professional Engineers. This experience provided the foundation of my technical knowledge and I was able to developed exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills over the two work terms with them. • In my previous three years of summer work experience in the construction industry, I developed strong organization and management skills while being responsible for housing construction oversight and customer service. • Working knowledge of: ANSYS FEA Software, 3D CAD Design Software Solidworks, MATLAB and Simulink for Technical Computing, C/C++ Computing Language, proficiency with all Microsoft productivity software.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I am an outdoor enthusiast with a passion for fishing
- and a few new concept ideas for new up and coming lures
- and would love to work with your design team to bring them to market.
- Famee Furlane Italian Association