Efficient and pro-active marketing specialist. I have over 12 years of memorable practice in providing exceptional customer service. An entrepreneurial mind. I have over 2 and 1 half years of experience in managing a Rip Curl Surf Center. I have great attention for details. I am a valuable listener, excellent communicator, and a positive team player who understands the bottom line. I have a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration degree from the University of Central Florida. Marketing was my major field of study during my 4 year degree. I received exemplary marks in course studies such as: Management of Organizations, Sales Force Management, Professional Selling, Marketing Management, and Marketing Research and Analysis. I am striving to work with creative team professionals in a positive work environment. I look forward to becoming a core component in a sustainable and successful business.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love the outdoors and adventure. I find traveling and experiencing new and different places and people to be extremely inspirational. There is an abundance of knowledge and personal growth that comes from these experiences. I love all sports. I am very competitive. I played baseball for about 14 years growing up. Soccer for 6 years. I started skateboarding when I was 7. Started surfing when I was 14. I lived in Breckenridge Colorado for 3 years. I snowboarded all over CO during that time. I absolutely love hiking
- searching for new and clean lines. I love music and events. I am a promoter by nature
- always getting friends together to go to a concert or a festival. I am very motivated and driven. I am searching for a successful business career.
- -Surfing -Skateboarding -Snowboarding -Mountain biking -Softball -Volleyball
- Core volunteer with the Surfrider Foundation- San Diego County Chapter. Volunteering mostly with the events and fundraising committee. Also spend time with the No Boarder Sewage Team.