I graduated from Ohio State University in 2013 and right after began working as a project manager at one of the top rated Columbus Advertising Agencies overseeing multi-million dollar clients. Then I moved to a technologies company called 911Cellular in which I was the marketing director in charge of social media, email, trade show and general marketing, public relations work, brand creation and awareness and developed new selling tactics for the sales team.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I genuinely love marketing
- branding and advertising! On my own time I enjoy researching other companies past and current marketing/branding campaigns. I also thoroughly enjoy every aspect of the outdoors. I love hiking
- and just being outdoors in general.
- I love to play all sports
- above all however
- are soccer and snowboarding
- no groups