My career after college started when I become a Temporary Assistant for a Software company. I conducted office administrative work and was put in charge of creating an entry way display of their current clients logos. The following position was a business development position at Pitney Bowes. The team was experimental in outbound efforts to create new lead generation. I was responsible for creating emails and alternative methods in reaching our target market. I worked closely with a field representative in my territory to create new marketing campaigns. I transferred to an internal department that was responsible for current clients. The position consisted of outbound calls to check up on clients and potentially improve their process. With the skills I have obtained over the years I aspire to continue my career in marketing and sales. I want to use the knowledge I have obtained from my college career as well. Improving my marketing knowledge and application that will grow into a managerial role is where I see myself in the next 3 years.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I range in interest and hobbies from crafting to snowboarding. I am originally from Idaho and I have recently moved to Anaheims. My exposure to outdoor recreational sports vary from wake-boarding
- skiing and long-boarding. Hiking and camping have been apart of my summer actives since I was young. I even brought my snowboard down with me to try out the mountains California has to offer. My crafty side entails sewing
- and beading
- which I believe gives me a creative outlet on my free time. Even though it does borderline grandma material I find it to benefit me in keeping an open mind to challenges and new ventures.
- As per above
- I am interested in snowboarding and long-boarding. I enjoy Frisbee golf and ultimate Frisbee.
- I am apart of the American Marketing Association.