Digital Marketing professional with experience in both communications consulting, as well as in-house for a variety of different brands including Wikipedia, the ACLU, and the Livestrong Foundation. Most recently I served as Digital Director of Rock the Vote, as well as communications advisor to the Chief Innovation Officer at USAID working on the Ebola response effort in West Africa. I'm looking to move into corporate and private sector communications and have most frequently worked with a digital focus.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Creative Branding
- Human Rights
- Digital Communications
- Pop Culture
- Lifelong runner
- power yoga lover
- founding member of the Rock Creek Athletic Society
- insatiable devourer of college football and the march madness tournament.
- Co-founder of Camio Creative -- a boutique creative agency specializing digital communications consulting. Rise
- Digital Strategy and Partnerships Advisor -- a non profit dedicated to the expansion of rights for survivors of sexual assault. National Air and Space Museum
- Future Task Force -- small team tasked with bringing the National Air and Space Museum in Washington
- DC into the digital age.