Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love everything that encompasses sports! I love the adrenaline rush of going to the games and seeing your team neck and neck with their rivals. I love taking pictures of sporting events because there is the same adrenaline rush to get that perfect picture of the game changing play! I also love to travel to new places
- whether it is a hidden hiking trail in the mountains behind my house
- or all the way to a foreign country. I love seeing new things and learning about other places and cultures. On a more frequent basis I go with my family to Lake Havasu
- Arizona to relax on the lake
- and to Mammoth Mountain year round to camp
- mountain bike
- and snowboard. I am a very active person that believes being still for too long is wasting an opportunity. I bring this attitude with me into my work life
- to get all that I need to get done finished on time and done right and to the best of my ability the first time.
- I played club and high school volleyball for many years. I was a captain for all four of my high school years
- and two of my club years. I loved the fast pace sport
- and it was a great way to keep in shape. In college I was a part of the women's track and field team that went undefeated my junior year of college. Sports has always been my stress outlet
- and something that I have always enjoyed doing and photographing!
- I am part of Sigma Kappa Sorority and contrary to the group consensus it has helped me evolve into the woman I am today. It not only taught me how to work in a group of people
- but also to take initiative and lead a group of people. I also learned to work with people in planning events that had different views and opinion than I did
- and how to compromise and make everything work out. But mainly it made me realize the difference between doing something half heartedly
- and doing something with 100% effort. Sigma Kappa Sorority is the number one donator for Alzheimer's research. I learned that instead of doing the minimum to get by
- if you put in more effort then there is more of an outcome. By asking family and friends to donate on behalf of me walking in the yearly Alzheimer's Walks
- your not only walking to show you support the cause
- but the donations help to actually fund the research for a cure.