MASTER TECHNICIAN / SALES LEAD • Oversee and direct all Tech I, Tech II mechanics, and new bike assemblers. •Tracking inventory / reviewing of current usage based upon current sales, workload, and forecasting spikes in service varying on time of year and weather. •Ordering of all shop related parts for repairs, special orders, shop consumables and tools, anticipating lead times and current availability. •Responsible for shop work log and ticket writing accuracy. •Bicycle repairs and service. •Snowboard and Ski repairs, tunes, and mounting. •Action sports sales and service. •Manage, train, and support all new action sport hires. •Facilitator of sales and service training. •Fully trained in POS including online and special orders / customer service. •Sales set-up, floor changes, and visual. •Teach comprehensive bicycle maintenance class.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Film Fanatic (Especially Anything Wes Anderson)
- Tinkering With Mechanical Stuff
- Ridding Bikes Sometimes On The Road Sometimes On The Dirt
- Ridding My Surfboard Most Of The Time On Waves
- and Messing With My Snowboard Stance Way Too Much!
- Mountain Bike
- Road Cycling
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Mountaineering. I don't just say these things
- i do these things!
- no groups