I've been a Graphic Designer for 18 years professionally, mainly focused in the Automotive/Motorcycle Industry. My favorite aspects of the job have always been Apparel Design, POP, Photography, Product Development, Troubleshooting and Brand Management. Working for smaller Race Teams and Custom Shops the last few years has grown my skill set and I'd love nothing more that to pursue a career that can embrace them. I'd love the opportunity to continue my career in the Action Sports/Apparel based industry, as they are very much passions of mine. Look forward to meeting you!
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love making things with my hands
- and creating content that inspires people in some sort of way. I make things out of wood
- street art
- stencil art and I'm always using my free time to teach myself new mediums to work with.
- My favorite is proper football (soccer) and I'm a die hard West Ham United fan. Aside from that Action/Extreme Sports rank really high up there in my interests.
- I've been invovled with many car clubs over the years
- but currently my free time is spent working on art projects