Receiving my education at the University of Maine and Oregon State University, my early career included service in the United States Army, time as an elite rugby player and as a Physical Education and Health Teacher. As a public health professional I have had experience working with corporations, small businesses and community organizations developing their corporate wellness programs, specializing in behavioral modification, physical health improvement and inclusive programming. I recently completed a year devoted to competing in ultra-endurance bike races and other adventures which included finishing the 562 mile Colorado Trail ( mountain bike) Race and the 2,748 Tour Divide Mountain Bike Race, riding from Antelope Wells, New Mexico to Banff, Canada, and which I raised donations and awareness for two great causes. I am now seeking an opportunity to combine my professional experience in operations, brand development and project management with my passion for the outdoors, representing brands that are seeking to add an experienced team player.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Product and brand development.Technical equipment testing for ultra-light bike packing
- thru hiking and mountaineering applications. Project and event management.
- Ultra-endurance cycling
- thru hiking and running. Mountaineering.
- National Outdoor Leadership School NOLS
- National Academy of Strength and Conditioning
- National Academy of Sports Medicine.