Executive Assistant / Sales & Marketing Coordinator
• Assist 5 top-level executives: manage calendars, expense reports, email/phone communication and day-to-day needs.
• Travel Administrator: Assist all brands booking travel both domestic and international. Work with travel agency to find the most cost-effective options that meet the needs of the business.
• Plan, organize and execute all Sales Meetings in accordance to the budget and expectations of the executive team. Including but not limited to: space rental, layout and set-up, sales rep communication/travel, food/rental venders and overall support during the event.
• Plan, organize and execute Trade Shows in accordance to budget and the expectations of the executive team. Including but not limited to: both layout, build and set-up, shipping, billing, and overall show support.
• Showroom: set-up and maintain showroom including transitioning product each season. Manage showroom calendar for all account visits and meetings.
• Ordering and sending promotional packages for influencers and giveaways.
• Assist with sending product launch kits and other promotional items to sales accounts.
• Point person for communication to sales reps for catalog distribution, meetings, events, fixture shipment, etc.
• Assist in planning and executing marketing and sales events.
• Point person for communication with accounting department, creating, submitting and approving invoices and invoice follow-up for invoices sent in by other vendors and employees.
• Office Management: Manage internal communication, supply ordering and day-to-day needs to support the business.