• Developed the operations and customer relations strategies to retain and support clients within the TAS business model and maintained a 92% customer retention rate. • Identified and analyzed client needs and requirements to enhance application solutions. • Directed programmers to ensure proper functionality within the User Inter-phase. • Cultivated the client experience including training on the software, consistent communication throughout projects, and follow-up strategies to encourage repeat business. • Successfully developed and implemented product improvements including a complete UX redesign. • Administered daily operations to ensure policies and programs were administered properly and project expectations were met. • Maximized vendor relations to enhance bottom-line performance. • Developed and trained a work force of contractors to be used as work flow demanded. • Served as a contributor on the Brief-Lynx patents. Responsible for outlining the product capabilities to ensure that patent continuation met requirements.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Laundry list of sports
- inline skating
- snow shoeing
- and photography.
- Volleyball is my only competitive sport these days!
- CSAE – Communications Committee – Denver
- CO CSAE – Presentation “Put the Wind in your Web Site Sales” CSAE annual meeting – Denver
- CO CSAE – Article “CAN SPAM are you compliant?” – Denver
- CO CSAE - Colorado Society of Association Executives Service to Mankind (Sertoma) – Rochester
- MN Coaching Volleyball and Football – Parker