My professional experience focuses on the design and development of motorcycles, UTVs, ATVs, and snowmobiles. I have 3+ years of experience working at Polaris Industries in the industrial design studio. I have had many of my industry leading designs put into production. I have 4+ years of professional freelance experience collaborating with companies such as, Triumph Motorcycles America. I am a hardworking, passionate designer and a motor enthusiast. I am naturally drawn to challenges, as that is when I achieve my best results. I understand the importance of a team environment and the diversity it offers. I work best with people who dare to think outside of the box. I always evaluate a product through physical use, experiencing a product as a consumer. The best way to understand a culture is to become part of it.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- - Attending auto
- and power sport events and races - Riding and working on my motorcycle - Vehicle and motorcycle restoration projects - Pin-striping and sign-painting - Exploring the outdoors *Trying new things. Challenging myself mentally and physically.
- - Power sports (Quads
- and Snowmobiling) - Snowboarding - Downhill skiing - Wake boarding
- - AIGA Minnesotta (Member
- 2007 to Present) - Boy Scouts of America Alumni Association (2005 to Present) - The Order of the Arrow
- Boy Scouting Honor Society (Elected in 2002)