I offer a broad range of experience in product management, product marketing, merchandising, consumer insights and sales data analysis. I have a can-do spirit and am willing to do whatever it takes to help a company reach their goals.
Other strengths include experience working in a multi-national/multi-cultural company and operating in a cross-functional environment.
- Product Line Management
- Product Marketing
- Market Research Analysis
- Strategic Consumer and Industry Insight and Planning
- Data-driven, fact-based decision making
- Sales Analytics
- Extensive Industry Knowledge in the Sporting Goods/Athletic Footwear Space
- Key Account Relationships
- Profit and Loss Accountability
- Management of a range of products that contributed over $50 million of profitable revenue.
- Achieved and maintained a #1 market share position in the Wrestling category.
- Achieved and maintained a #1 market share in the Volleyball category.
- Achieved market share growth in the Training footwear category.
- Increased profit margins through product engineering and sku rationalization.
- Adapted and cross-pollinated technological advancements to other categories.
- Coordinated a project to activate an additional third-party distribution center.
- Managed a project to re-engineer the chargeback process.
- Member of the change management team for the office relocation.
- Committee member involved with disaster recovery and business continuity planning.