West Coast sales executive for CamTrade Inc.
Senior Executive with extensive experience in operations management, retail buying, sales, business development, marketing and strategic planning. Extensive experience working with independent retailers, chain stores and ecommerce businesses. Proficient in inventory management, OTB plans, problem solving and financial management. A creative, results-driven motivator. Established track record of consistently increasing revenues, market share, and favorably impacting profitability. Confirmed expertise in surpassing goals, attaining corporate objectives and exceeding customer expectations in highly competitive industry.
STRENGTHS / SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Operations Management Contract Negotiation
Retail Merchandising Budgeting / Reporting / P & L
Strategic Planning Client / Vendor Relationships
Multi-Store Logistics OTB / Sales Plan Analysis
Staff Training Inventory Control
Brand Management Marketing / Promotions
Ecommerce Retailing Chain Store Operations
While at Nine West:
• Increased 2004 gross sales in region by 40% in 8 months; established stronger customer-to-client relationships.
• Increased sales 2005 – 2008 in each year by double digit increases as territory was expanded.
• Responsible for Independent Accounts in 26 states.
While at Nordstrom:
• Bought and merchandised salon shoes for Southwest, 7-store, 3-state region with sales volume of $17M.
• Implemented customer service program that increased department customer satisfaction by over 20%.
• Increased regional volume by over 5% while reducing budget and inventory expenditures by 8%.
While with The Tash Shoe Company:
• Increased annual revenue from $2M to $10M within 3 years.
• Developed and implemented plan to expand regional company from 11 to 40 store locations in 7 states.