Currently I work in the biopharmaceutical industry where we are advancing innovative therapies in hematology, immunology, and oncology. My primary focus is on creating a quality product that is safe and effective for our patients. When I first joined the company my primary focus was environmental monitoring and testing in the Microbiology Laboratory. Later I transitioned into a CAPA owner and Change Control manager position where I perform investigations and oversee projects. As a quality analyst I have been able to demonstrate the following skills: • A skilled communicator; able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness. • An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure. • Flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details; skilled at synthesizing and editing information to achieve overall objectives.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- Being a lover of the outdoors myself
- I feel that I can add to the character that any outdoor company resembles. I grew up camping
- and fishing for family vacations
- which has given me an enjoyment in the simple wonders of nature. Also
- the few years I spent in San Luis Obispo increased my fondness for the outdoors from going on camping trips with friends to learning to surf. I am always up for new outdoor adventures in life and concurrently learning more about how to sustainably care for our environment.
- and barre.
- no groups