Highly-competent leader and motivator with experience and education in creating successful teams for organizations and brings a record of producing high quality work to represent the interests of the organization. Knows the value of creating the right feelings, with the right words to motivate actions from others for results. Resourceful and detail-oriented multi-tasker, adeptly balances competing and shifting priorities while maintaining a positive, results-focused demeanour. Swiftly masters systems and procedures. Refined and engaging communication style, readily builds rapport to gain more clients/customers. Excel in fast-paced environments that call for initiative, flexibility and astute judgement.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- time with family and friends
- working (professional development
- health and wellness/nutrition/supplements.
- Competitive basketball
- and hockey.
- Committee Member of Laguna Board of Realtors / Charitable Assistance Fund – Participated in various events to benefit the Laguna Beach community
- animal welfare
- and real estate community. Volunteered in Santiago Oaks Park Restoration / Beautification Project – Participated in various horticultural projects at this Orange County Park to restore park beauty in the aftermath of a devastating fire that destroyed the park previously. Volunteer for Furnishing Hope (Organization to assist distressed families in times of need) - Volunteer unloading trucks of product
- furnishing the warehouse
- cleaning/painting the showroom. Volunteer for Junior Achievement Organization – Participated in annual Bowl-A-Thon Bowled and donated to raise money to help support the initiative to empower the youth of the world to build their own economic success.