My name is Nicholas Adams, I am a product and apperal designer with 12 years of professional product design background. I have been running and operating a small skateboard and apperal company out of Salt Lake City for the past 10 years as well as running a craft cocktail program at a fine Italian Restaraunt called Sea Salt, for the past 4 years as well. I graduated from the university of Utah with a design and printmaking degree. I am a motivated and a quick learner that does not know everything, but am always willing to learn something new and helpful. I have a great eye for detail and am always looking to create something great . Ultimately I would love to get into something where I can create and make unique relationships as well as a great team.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I am interested in a lot of different things
- but mainly anything outdoors or adventurous. I grew up playing everything
- but always loved skiing
- water sports
- cliff diving and riding things. Also I am very interested in design of all kinds. I have always drawn and created things but lately I have been into clothing and skateboard designs as well as how the production of these items happens and the whole design process from start to finish.
- Skiing snowboarding surfing skateboarding golf long boarding basketball water sports racing cars and all Fun activities
- team USA Beard and moustache team
- food not bombs.