Linzey Simonson is an experienced, self-starter with strong creative design and interpersonal communication skills. She has a strong work ethic with a genuine interest in learning, which suits the ever-evolving and changing media, marketing and technology industries. She has built several brands simultaneously which has made her incredibly organized, detailed-oriented, and good at prioritizing project requirements. Her technical skills make her a good leader, as she truly understands the steps it takes to complete a project from start to finish. Linzey is proactive in identifying the client’s needs and creating thoughtful, problem-solving action plans with effective solutions for each individual project. She is flexible, and can quickly adapt as projects often change as the client’s needs grow. A background in event and video production has made her proficient working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments with a keen eye for detail. She brings a positive attitude to every project, big or small, and believes that every client and team member should be treated with integrity. Linzey graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from St. Mary’s College of California where she was an NCAA D1 Rower for 4 years. She enjoys traveling, skiing, surfing, playing guitar, and spending time in the great outdoors.
Professional Skills & Capabilities:
- Creating, designing, and maintaining functional, user-friendly, compelling, responsive websites. Using HTML5 / CSS3 and CMS (WordPress, BigCommerce, Wix)
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- E-commerce platforms with inventory software integration. Maintaining PCI Compliance.
- Email Marketing Campaigns (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
- All Social Media Platforms
- Google Analytics / SEO standards (Google Webmaster Tools)
- Hosting Platforms
- Video Editing (Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro)
Websites Wireframed, Designed, Developed, Managed: