As a vision-driven and highly knowledgeable Product, Marketing & Operations Manager with an extensive background driving brand awareness and streamlining processes, I have notable qualifications which I believe make me a strong candidate for the Senior Product Manager position available with your company.
Here are some of my highlighted strengths which I feel would add value to your team:
• Possess over 15 years of experience in marketing, growth consultant, operations/production, and managerial business development positions
• Dynamic personality with the ability to quickly establish a solid rapport with clients, staff, and vendors; work diligently to maintain a positive professional reputation
• Extensive experience providing on-site operations management within overseas factories to ensure seamless execution and on-time product delivery; regularly work with seasonal forecasting/demand and full cycle product management from concept to delivery
• Entrusted with a large department budget; responsible for generating incremental business over $10M per year with current employer
• Demonstrated history of effectively managing and mentoring personnel; dedicated to ensuring employees have overall vision and tools necessary for success
• Knowledgeable in multiple software programs including SAP Business Objects/Data Warehouse and Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to focus on details while continually keeping the overall primary objective in mind
• Work using the “until” rule: work until the job is done
I have a Bachelor’s degree in History from UC Berkeley and have recently taken a course in project management with UCLA. I have been recognized as a performer by my employers and continually strive to maintain open communication and to contribute to a positive work environment.
While I deeply value my recent years spent with Holland America Group, I am actively looking to apply my skill set to an excellent organization such as yours. I am open to relocating and am particularly interested in the Orange County area. I believe my acute strategic judgment and go-getter personality has not only served my employers well throughout the years, but also cultivated my strong drive to make a difference.
I welcome any conversations as to how I can help contribute to your team, and I sincerely look forward to hearing from you.