Keali’i Shilo Case is a Utah-born native where he studied Graphic Design at Dixie College of St. George and Architecture at the University of Utah. He’s a versatile change agent and conducting implementer with over 23 years professional experience in marketing, sales, business development, and product development throughout a variety of industries for companies ranging from Startups to Fortune 500 to the Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games. Some notable accomplishments include three patents, trade secrets, invitation to participate in Utah Business Magazine’s “Industry Leadership Forum” in 2005 & 2006, and 1st Place winner in A&E Network’s Project Startup in 2014. Most notable would include Keali’i Shilo’s key role in producing the internationally recognized legacy of the “Look of the Games” for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, where IOC President, Jacque Rogue recognized this by saying in his Closing Ceremonies speech, “the 2002 Look of the Games set a new standard for Winter Games to come.” This created the opportunity for Mr. Case to project manage US Presidential Candidate and Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney’s Inaugural Celebrations in 2002-2003 upon being elected as governor of Massachusetts.
In his free time, Keali’i Shilo is a musician having sang and performed with a couple local cover bands performing at charity events. He is currently focusing as a solo musician singing and playing guitar and enjoys communing with nature in any season by way of hiking, biking and snowboarding.
• Marketing/23 Years
• Sales/18 Years
• Business Development/17 Years
• Project Management/15 Years
• Product Development and R&D/9 Years
• Startups/15 Years
• Fortune 500/3 Years
• NSAI-ISO 9002 QA/3 Years
• Event Production/2 Years
• LEED Compliance/2 Years
• Mitt Romney Inaugural Ball/2002
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Marketing Strategies, Design, Branding, and Research
• Sales and distribution Strategies
• Product, design, research, and development
• Project Management
• Proposal Development
• Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access/23 Years
• Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver)/20 Years
• Sales Force & Zoho CRM systems/5+ Years
• Website Development, WordPress, HTML, PHP
• HubSpot Certifications: Inbound, Inbound Sales, and Sales Software
OPPORTUNITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
• 1st Place in A&E Television Network’s, Comcast & RocketHub Project Startup - Provo, Utah (2014) - Rejuvatek Medical, Inc.
• US Patents Issued and Pending: US9173762, US9439731, US9474910 - Chondrocyte, LLC. (Numena Medical)
• Utah Business Magazine – Industry Leadership Forum - Salt Lake City, Utah (2005 & 2006) - Turner Telecommunications, Inc.
• Manage US Presidential Candidate and Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney’s Inaugural Celebrations – Boston, Massachusetts (2002-2003)
• IOC President, Jacque Rogue, quoted “2002 Look of the Games set a new standard for Winter Games to come.” - Salt Lake City, Utah