As a multidisciplinary artist and apparel designer, I bring extensive experience product development, design, brand management and sales. I am well positioned to make your company grow.
During my career, I have applied my proven expertise and ongoing professional development to meeting and exceeding all objectives put before me. The following examples from my resume represent the absolute value I can deliver in this new role:
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Over 3 years experience working for fashion brands
- I have a well-rounded background and have a solid foundation of the apparel industry; experience working as a designer, soft goods coordinator and sales associate
- I have over 10 years of sales and customer services experience; strong organizational and time management skills, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Superior communication skills, customer focused and detail oriented
Further examples of my skills and achievements are outlined on the attached document. As a seasoned professional, I am dedicated to partnering with a team with the same passion for creating and developing the finest quality products within your company.
I would very much like the opportunity to discuss, in person, how I can meet the demands of this role in order to advance the overall mission of your company. Thank you for reviewing this letter and the accompanying material.