• Accomplished and results-oriented professional with over 30 years of broad-based experience in product marketing, marketing communications, packaging development, trade show planning and execution, promotions, program development, new product launch planning and execution, point of sale development and retail operations.
• Excellent analytic, planning and organizational abilities coupled with strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities; team player, tactful and diplomatic.
• Strong product marketing development, planning, and execution. Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively and influence all levels of internal and external customers.
• Sound reputation for commitment to the highest standards in both organizational competencies and personal relations. Excellent Communications and presentation skills.
• Corporate and Agency Experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Project Management/Program development
Develop, Manage and implement special projects varying in nature and complexity. Manage workflow to assure accurate, timely and efficient completion of multiple tasks. Plan, organize, implement, direct, manage and evaluate program activities related to brand and department.
Set high standards and effectively promote both teamwork and individual accountability within a framework of achievement and open communications by modeling professionalism and productivity.
• Client/Customer Services
Successfully established rapport and built credibility in cultivating strong relationships with clients, associate staff members and executive management. Ability to managed large retail chain accounts including custom product development, packaging, POS merchandising solutions.
• Product Marketing
Translate brand vision into integrated marketing plans ensuring all marketing activities are consistent, cohesive and effectively communicated. Manage the development and implementation of all print and online media and advertising for multiple brands. Develop product-marketing plans and marketing briefs from packaging, merchandising solutions, print and online marketing assets, and other marketing collateral to ensure successful, sustained product campaigns.
• Successfully launched new company branding with all packaging, website redesign and collateral materials used for lead generation.
• Implemented a new corporate identity and logo resulting in a refreshed contemporary appearance.
• Developed several multi-line merchandising display systems resulting in annual revenue increases.
• Managed qualitative and quantitative research including focus groups, attitude, usage studies, and packaging studies resulting in customer driven product development and marketing communications.
• Developed and implemented strategic ad campaign to position Company’s three brands into three separate channels in the market place.
• Planned and executed successful promotional, direct mail and lead generation campaigns.
• Develop products with appropriate packaging and merchandising for global markets.
• Proven experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
• Ensured products are supported with appropriate packaging and merchandising for global markets.
• Directed internal marketing collateral through compelling product marketing briefs, product sales sheets, creative briefs and launch plan presentations.