Syed F. Hoda
ACHIEVEMENTS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Pioneered and initiated a US Aid 200 vehicle CNG project in Pakistan in 1987 which has now resulted in over 2,000,000 vehicles running on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) in Pakistan with over 3500 refueling stations countrywide.
• At IMPCO Technologies, Inc. successfully researched, appointed,
trained, serviced, managed, motivated, and retained over 25 reps/
dealers/ distributors/ OEMs/ end-users worldwide. Company sales
grew by 400% from 1977-1983 mostly from international markets.
• Helped set-up manufacturing facilities and developed new products
line in Malaysia, China, Korea, and Australia which drastically cut costs.
• Acknowledged by IMPCO’s CEO & VP, Mr. Herbert V. Hills as
“the manager able to achieve highest company objectives and
customer satisfaction with minimum expenditure.” Was VP at IMPCO.
• Pioneered the use of Propane (LPG) as an Automotive Fuel in 15 Asian and Middle-Eastern countries and had to set-up the industry to accomplish that.
• At Citibank (FSB) California met and exceeded all Sales and Service
goals. Achieved 150% of Sales goals as Loan Executive and Business
Banking Officer. Was Loan Executive of the month 5 times.
• As Regional Manager (VP) initiated and supervised a new International
Consumer Banking Program which achieved extraordinary 75% per
annum growth from 1988 to 1991. Profit Center generated over $ 100
million in Sales with the acquisition and retention of over 2000 High
Net Worth Clients. Personal Account Manager of the year 1989. Received the
Prestigious Citicorp Service excellence reward in 1988.
• Moved Citibank’s International Marketing, Operations, and Customer
Service operations to India resulting in huge cost savings for the bank.
• Assisted in launching Citibank’s Consumer Business in Pakistan which became a $ 1 billion business within 5 years. Was VP at Citibank International.
• At US Navy converted the entire base fleet at Point Mugu to CNG
resulting in huge cost savings and reduced pollution.
• As Certified Employee Transportation Coordinator at the US Naval
Base at point Mugu increased ride-shares by 150 new carpools within
a year. Special Achievement Award Naval Air Weapons Station 1995.
• Have worked in over 30 countries worldwide; can speak 5 foreign languages; have lived in 4 different parts of the globe; and am a proud US citizen.
• MBA in marketing (GPA: 3.9/4.0, Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor); MS in Industrial Engineering GPA (4.0/4.0, Phi Kappa Phi National Honor ); and BS in Mechanical Engineering (GPA: 3.6/4.0, Merit and Distinctions).