Known as "The People's Champion," I’m a dynamic, inclusive and engaging brand marketing leader with 25+ years multi-faceted industry experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and a corporate background. I bring two decades of creative, brand marketing and product development experience on both agency and client-side from Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. I build brands from ideation and innovation to execution to reinvent the consumer experience and attach the highest value. Working closely with product development, I tell stories through product and energize all functional areas. My strong creative and analytical skills shine in a collaborative environment through balancing innovation and KPI focus.
- Ensured brand consistency for a $2.3 million budget and 75 annual events
- Managed an internal staff and 20 matrix members
- Led 17 accounts with $2.3 million annual revenue
- Increased brand equity value from $150 million to $1 billion in 16 months
- Managed 4 external advertising agency partners and an internal design team of 5 across 10 divisions
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE: Brand Development; Brand Strategy & Positioning; Creative Direction; Product Development; Marketing Strategy; Integrated Marketing; Social Media; Inbound Marketing; Event Management, Leadership Development
Available for contract work or a salaried role. Open to relocation.