Creating visual concepts for lifestyle and fashion brands. To do this I develop a wide range of ideas to ensure the final product supports the brands’ strategy. I get the opportunity to interact with clients throughout all phases of concept, budget, strategy and the final execution. By facilitating cross functional team interaction between production, lighting, beauty, styling teams and models I am able to streamline the production process and ensure consistent results.
Some clients include:
- Forever 21 - Conceptualized lighting and design of detailed guides for the team of photographers to refer to for the new creative direction of menswear on the Forever 21 website
- Adidas - still photographer for worldwide campaign featuring rappers Snoop Dogg and Designer
- COACH- art director & photographer for Howard University shoot featuring Fall 2018 collection
- Lacoste - photographer/videographer for multiple influencer initiatives for Lacoste social media
- Afro Punk - photographer hired to capture the essence of cool youth and identify trends for online content
- Teen Vogue - photographed COACH at Howard Univ. for article about black cultural influence in fashion
- ESSENCE Magazine - photographer for various shoots featuring artist, celebrities and musicians
- TASCHEN – Assist in Art Direction of cover and title pages for Bruce Talamon R&B Book 1972-1982
- Kehinde Wiley ( NY/South Africa) - art director and photographer of models for painting reference and sculpture
- LinkedIn – art direct photo event for top clients to re-imagine their profile photos with a professional touch
- Leimert Park Threads (LPT) is a brand I started as a manifesto to the culture. It began as t-shirts with the word “COLORED” and has grown to include 4+ styles of hoodies and caps. Since its start in late 2017, the brand has gotten national exposure on HBO’s Insecure worn by the star Issa Rae. LPT is also getting noticed by fashion insiders who are the key to the brands placements in Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, AfroPunk.com and on celebs Chadwick Boseman, Ciara and Lena Waithe. In one year, I was able to raise the visibility and profit of Leimert Park Threads by over 60% due to smart timely design concepts and a strong network.