• Created training videos (shooting and editing training videos shot in studio and on location (i.e. classroom, Flight Simulators, in factory and/or on Flight Line).
• Performed duties of videographer, video editor and post production skills such as photo retouching, simple special effects and animations to create engaging training videos that enhance learning.
• Collaborated with CBT programmer to create hybrid eLearning applications.
Computer Based Training (CBT) e-learning Developer 1990 - 2012
• Interrupted storyboards and verbal instructions from SMEs and Instructional Designers (IDs); revised existing and developed new CBT courses by integrating media elements, incorporating learning objectives; technical data, media logic, and utilizing standardized design requirements and structured navigation templates used various multimedia software applications for creation on engaging CBT courseware.
• Utilized a Variety of software applications; created animations; modified graphics, integrated audio, script and interactive models to produce engaging, state of the art CBT courseware.
• Documented procedures and suggested process improvement ideas that contributed to increased production and overall product improvement.