Assistant Buyer: Nov 2014- April 2016
• Pioneered order process to better analyze DC penetration and size breakout. Scrutinized sales information
evaluating sell through, sales volume and inventory levels at a vendor/sub level by region resulting in a 9% lift in
our Q4 Soccer season.
• Recruited for Size Scaling development and implementation. Representative for footwear department to test and execute all
stages of the sizing project. Collaborated with Logistics, IS and Data integrity. Was point person/ authority for training and
troubleshooting for assistant buyers.
• Built Ecomm assortment working within sub department plans to create ideal vendor mix and extended aisle styles resulting in 85% lift in Q3 and Q4.
• Executed purchase process from item set up to PO tracking for $130 Million business across multiple departments.
• Conceptualized and delivered advertising strategies by partnering with cross functional marketing, planning and ecommerce.
teams. Analyzed key volume drivers and initiatives to create cohesive and comprehensive messaging.
• Point of contact for vendor partners. Communicating, problem solving and escalating potential issues regarding shipping,
pricing and launch information.
• Built reporting for key items trends and vendor sales information utilizing NPD, competitive market data via Decision Key.
Product Allocator May 2013- Oct 2014
• Built Vendor plans to analyze Receipts, Sales, AUR, AUC and hit goal EOP.
• Established new store process, assembled new store assortments, constructed remodel/ relocation templates.
Communicated needs to Merch/Par and executive teams.
• Built item level projection template to communicate trends in ordering levels to vendor partner.
• Conceptualized and performed test to monitor increased levels of inventory of selected items in set market, reporting
on Unit Sales, WOS, ST compared to control market and last year metrics.
• Built grades in Apis for specialized assortments to better manage inventory and sales.
• Utilizes Allocations and Fulfillment to systems to accurately fill into sales within the constraints of business demands.
• Reported sales metrics to cross functional team and vendor partners at both departmental and sku level.
• Execute seasonal fixtures, establish set levels identify high/low sell through items and present recommendations about
• go forward assortment.
• Identify pattern after skus for new item set up, partner with vendor and demand planner to
ensure accurate forecasting and react to high/low trending items.
Vail Resorts: Breckenridge, CO
Assistant Manager Oct 2010-Feb 2013
• Liaison to company buyers and product/sales representatives.
• Attended line reviews and style outs and directed product knowledge training.
• Hire, develop and supervise staff of 10 to 20 to ensure highest level of customer service.
• Assess sales goals and monitor budget.
• Coordinate orders with replenishment manager and write POs for store materials.
• Analyze item sales and review low margin call outs.
• Maximize sales through merchandising, stock rotations and B to B transfers.
• Handle cash management, store maintenance and monitor inventory levels.
Sous le Lit: Denver, Colorado . Merchandising and Sales Sept 2009- March 2010
• Created and initiated marketing campaign comprised of viral marketing, joint business
events and cross promotional media.
• Organized and executed photo shoot media campaign.
• Visual merchandising for multi location retailer.