Jason R. Wood:
Multifaceted long/short form television, documentary, commercial, non-scripted Editor/Preditor/Storyteller and UAV Drone Operator
• 15+ years editorial experience in non-scripted programming, reality television, talk shows, documentaries, promos, news, sizzle reels/pilot presentations, music videos, commercials, press junkets, featurettes, viral, web/new media, long & short form, multi-cam, graphics, branding, licensing and marketing.
• Strong non-scripted storytelling skills.
• Proficient in Avid Media Composer, Avid Symphony, Avid ISIS, Avid Unity, Avid Interplay, Final Cut Pro7, Adobe Audition, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
• Firm understanding of Production and Post Production.
• Excels working alone as a Preditor.
• Collaborates as team member with production staff.
• Resourceful at finding creative ways to solve production "issues"?.
• Innate sense of pacing through the use of juxtaposition, graphics and sound design.
• Dexterity in the creation of motion graphics, gfx show packages, lower third beds, custom mattes and animations.
• Ability to solve technical problems with editing systems and hardware.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, establish rapport with studio/network.
• Top notch organizational skills, able to work on tight deadlines and in high pressure environments.
• Certified UAV/Drone Operator (aerial cinematography). I also custom build and repair UAVs/Drones
Please feel free to contact me directly if you're in need of an Editor/Preditor (or UAV/Drone Operator) with strong story chops and a "can do"? attitude.