Human Resources Coordinator at lifestyle brand, James Perse.
The position encompasses:
- Recruitment; pre-screening resumes, publishing job openings on company website and other recruitment sites such as local schools and publications, scheduling interviews, screening candidates, offer letters.
- On boarding; scheduling induction schedules, coordinating first day needs by employee (corporate & retail), welcoming corporate employees, reviewing and ensuring completeness of new hire documents especially Form I-9, providing office tours and introductions to team members.
- Benefits; including setting up employees for self-enrollment, ensuring accuracy of enrollments and terminations with carriers, process 401(k) enrollments and changes, coordinate Open Enrollment presentations, assist employees with general and specific questions regarding the plans offered.
- Office administration; assist with general office tasks as needed such a front desk coverage, training for temporary help.
- HRIS maintenance; ensure accuracy of personnel records in systems, record keeping and organization.
- Training; coordinating online training such as sexual harassment prevention.