Public Relations Professional, experienced in providing Premiere Customer Service in a variety of settings including special events, hotel, dinning, and performance venues Strong administrative skills, adept with calendars and spreadsheets, and all forms of communication. Confident and poised in direct interactions with individuals and groups at all levels. Able to multitask effectively, is detail oriented and resourceful. Areas of expertise include:
• Guest Services and Public Relations
• Event Planning and Coordination
• Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Photoshop, CaterPro, Eloqua, Constant Contact)
• Leadership, Training, and Supervision
• Has extensive track record in service recovery, and reversing member/customer attrition.
• Created and revitalized member committees at prestigious private Club, increasing member involvement and retention.
• Created new hospitality protocols, increasing member recognition and retention.
• Planned and coordinated a wide variety of events, including Casino Nights, Charity Fundraisers, Panel Discussions, Vendor Expos, City Concerts, and more.
• Created eye-catching and dramatic flyers, posters, digital communications and presentations.
• Hosted and emceed city concerts in the park with over 2,000 patrons in attendance.
• Trained and supervised new employees in several roles, including Front Desk, Lobby Ambassador, Cashier, and Server.
• President of community Arts organization for over 4 years, receiving commendation from the Mayor and City Council