RESOLUTE MANAGEMENT, Dover, NH 2015 – Present
- Assess and review complaints on asbestos and pollution on behalf of Liberty Mutual, including release, pre-trial and Medicare form.
- Document claim file and forward claim request to Loss Payment Team.
- Small projects analyzing and manipulating data in excel for litigation, payments and account review.
- Create efficient excel spreadsheets for employees to calculate cost shares and exhaustion of policies.
MKTG INC., Seacoast Area, NH 2014 – Present
- Coordinate and organize booths and displays to promote company spirits, beer and wine.
- Manage social media contents featuring company products, on-going events, and upcoming events.
- Analyze and report event details, including attendance numbers, interest levels and opinion.
ORIGINAL GOURMET FOOD CO., Salem, NH 2012 – 2015
Marketing & Sales Coordinator, 2013 – 2015
- Managed and coordinated overall marketing campaigns and events, including promotional ads and tradeshow exhibits.
- Analyzed sales reports and market trends implementing strategies to boost sales.
- Designed and launched private label brand for former retail partner following reestablishment of business.
- Coordinated seasonal promotions and item packaging in-line with high-retail specifications, including Target, Walmart, Staples and Rite Aid.
- Built and fostered business relationships with high-volume retail stores to promote products.
- Liaised with vendors and buyers.
- Oversaw tradeshow booth layouts featuring both company and private labels.
- Created CRM with Sales Team.
Accounting Assistant, 2012 – 2013
- Introduced and implemented SAGE as well as trained all departments on new accounting system
- Reviewed accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Managed and updated database, including invoicing AP/AR, cash receipts, collections and dispute chargebacks.
- Maintained customer information and set up cross-reference files, including item specifics.