• Assist in monthly bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
• Apply bank deposits by debiting correct bank account and crediting customer A/R account balances
• Check for amount paid, documents and postings for accurate entries, proper codes and mathematical correctness
• Create new general journal entries debiting cash/bank accounts and crediting sales discounts, pricing differences, over/short and scandowns accounts for managing of vendor funds
• Assist in the process of transferring bank deposits from one ERP system to another (Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Deacom, Inc.)
• Attention to detail in every task done to identify unnoticed mistakes in amounts, balances, invoices and proper use of accounts.
• Administrative duties such as filing, making copies and assisting in customer phone calls.
• Variety of A/R duties, processing check, ACH and cash deposits by debiting cash (bank) accounts and crediting customer A/R accounts according to invoices
• Carefully verify purchase orders with what has been received and costs according to the documents in order to enter accurate information in the correct accounts.