Project manager, mission restoration ----- 2015-current
• Managed an average of 26 projects per month with a median annual revenue of $1.5M+
• Reviewed project scopes & coordinated work to be performed based on budget, time constraints, and shareholders interest
• Interpreted and explained plans and production schedule to all shareholders involved including sub-contractors and administrative staff
• Applied for and obtained necessary permits on applicable jobs
• Coordinated and gained client approval for the requisition of supplies or materials through various vendors throughout San Diego
• Inspected projects to monitor compliance with building codes and to ensure quality control at each phase of project
• Fundamental knowledge of Xactimate estimating software and ability to read Xactimate scopes
Project Manager, Aircraft Catapults, united States Navy ----- 2006-2015
• Responsible for the performance and overall readiness of two aircraft catapults and all associated equipment valued at $100M+.
• Organized and scheduled preventative and corrective maintenance plans utilizing major
maintenance management software for a 40 person work center comprising of hydraulic,
pneumatic, electric, and steam powered equipment
• Acted as a lead quality assurance inspector on essential equipment repairs
• Wrote technical reports on all maintenance actions completed
• Ordered and tracked critical parts needed to repair or maintain catapult equipment
• Supervised and trained over 100 junior personnel in maintenance procedures, equipment operations and emergency actions.
• Managed preventative and corrective maintenance on hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and steam catapult systems.
• Read and interpreted schematics and technical publications to determine corrective maintenance procedures on catapult equipment.
Utilized precision tools for maintenance procedures, ensuring top performance standards on aircraft catapults and associated equipment.