I have been swimming competitively for nearly 17 years, and I reached my goal of becoming a D1 athlete. As part of UNCW Women’s Swimming & Diving team I have not only leaned the true meaning of working together as a team, but also communication, organizational and problem solving skills. Being a student athlete, I am self-motivated, which has allowed me to be successful both academically and competitively by developing skills in time management and building a strong work ethic. From the social standpoint, I respect the feelings of others, and take an interest in teammate’s ideas and what they think, and I find ways to resolve conflicts when appropriate. I am a current graduate searching for a job in the marketing field. I have found a passion for business while attending UNCW, and would love to explore opportunities that may come my way.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love the outdoors and staying active. You can currently find me at living at the beach and enjoying every moment of it! On top of loving the outdoors
- I love spending time with my friends and family.
- I am a sports fanatic. Growing up in Texas taught me to obsess over football. This love for sports helped me develop into my own athlete
- and I chose to competitively swim for 17 years. Moved to Wilmington
- NC and swam in college for 4 years. Living by the beach taught me to love the beauty of surf.
- UNCW Swimming & Diving