I have over seven years of experience in wholesale, B2B and retail sales including management roles. My duties included hiring, training, adhering to deadlines, obtaining aggressive sales goals, attending trade shows from booth set up to breakdown, and overseeing team operations throughout the entire sales cycle. My current job is largely travel-based, leading an outside sales team where I provide training and coaching to ultimately spread brand awareness.
Interests & GroupsEdit
- I love to travel and explore new places and cultures. I am big on independent restaurants and a big foody! I attend a ton of Red Rocks shows in the summer and other venues in the winter. I own a Yorkie and keep him busy at the dog park
- or relaxing for a movie night.
- Colorado living at its best! I hike
- do yoga occasionally and I am a dedicated Orange Theory participant. I am also a certified scuba diver and jumped out of a plane once in my life.
- I travel too much to commit at the moment
- but always up for a recreational volleyball or kickball game!