I have extensive experience in both B2B + direct channels, holding key positions in account management, sales, marketing & promotion. Territories have included the West, Midwest, Mid Atlantic, Northeast, Northwest & Hawaii.
After receiving an honorable discharge from the U.S. Army as a Combat Medic & LPN, I returned home to study marketing while providing comprehensive care to medical + trauma patients at St. Anthony Hospital in Denver, CO. Having always been an outdoor recreation enthusiast, I successfully sought out an opportunity to transition to sales in the cycling industry, where I had the pleasure of representing top line brands from the U.S., and Europe.
Due to my experience & reputation representing top line + luxury brands in the cycling industry, I was recruited by Tesla Motors as a founding member of their sales team in Marin County, CA. Our service area included San Francisco and the North Bay Area. I’ve worked cross functionally with departments throughout Tesla to advance our mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy transportation.
I have a track record in building strong client relationships through skillful needs assessment, outstanding customer service, extensive knowledge of my product line & competitive market analysis & trends. I’m results focused with attention to detail, great communication skills and strong follow through. I’m equally adept at working both independently or with a team.
- Highly adept at launching new products & services
- Always working to enhance/facilitate an outstanding brand experience for our clients
- Exceptional negotiation. I am focused on attention to customer satisfaction, retention + referrals
- Mentoring skills & expertise with team members
- Building strategic business alliances to participate in cross promotional marketing events
- Integrated production & management of high impact business to consumer brand building events