A results-driven and highly accomplished marketing manager with profit and loss responsibility as well as extensive experience in digital entertainment product marketing/management, brand management, key account management, promotions, and retail marketing. Successfully directs physical and digital product development and engaging marketing campaigns for theatrical new releases and catalog titles focused on delivering increased profitability and market penetration. A synergistically minded team leader able to drive multi-department projects while inspiring teamwork and keeping staff members focused. Possesses the ability to utilize a pragmatic management style to drive product life cycle. Additional strengths in digital and traditional media, PR, operations, sales, research, and forecasting.
• Brand Management
• Product Management
• Trade Marketing
• P&L Responsibility
• Creative Direction & Packaging Development
• Digital/Social Media Campaign Development
• Promotional and Retail Marketing Supervisor
• Recipient of Various Vendor Excellence Awards
• Managed promotions, each delivering over 50% in contribution margin toward an annual gross budget of $650,000,000.
• Developed strategies to sustain profitability in declining market by focusing on key driver titles and utilizing trade programs to support key retailers, providing return of $180,000,000 margin annually.
• Drove over 25 annual releases and promotional marketing plans by developing tactical marketing plans and disruptive launch strategies for each program.
• Contributed to the development of innovative digital promotional plans focused on growing consumer’s purchase decision in emerging technologies and accelerate digital consumption.
• Managed high-profile franchises including Star Wars, The Hunger Games and oversaw third-party relationships, including Lucasfilm, Marvel, CBS Films, Nicholas Sparks, LEGO, and Rodgers and Hammerstein.