2012 to present
• Provide personalized art and graphic design service for clients.
• Projects include free form design and production, recreation of images from existing graphic, and custom designed logos on various mediums. Instagram: zfcustoms
Supplier Quality Engineering Intern
• Reviewed supplier process proposals individually for parts on new model year motorcycles.
• Participated in a quality action team responsible for increasing first past yield within the plant; this was increased by 7% to achieve a total of 85% FPY within the facility.
Manufacturing Engineering Intern
• Designed a welding torch alignment fixture in PTC Creo.
• Constructed various drawings within AutoCAD for future state layouts of the fabrication department
• Wrote standard work instructions of the fabrication processes of frames and gas tanks.
• Learned to program and manipulate ABB IRC5 Tool Handling Robots.
• Attended Six Sigma Yellow Belt training courses, along with working on a project to reduce downtime caused by thermal related incidents.
Grove City, PA
Process Improvement Engineering Intern
• Collaborated with operators to thoroughly understand underlying technology in order to write instructions for the assembly process of diesel engines.
• Gathered data from crankshaft measurements taken by operators and presented them in Excel spreadsheets. This data was used to improve the break-in process of the engines.